We meditate in a gentle and accepting way, allowing whatever occurs in our inner world to unfold naturally. By recollecting what happens in meditative experiences, we develop awareness and discover our own understandings of the dharma, the teachings of early Buddhism.
This approach is helpful for people who:
• Have never meditated before
• Already have an established meditation practice
• Believe they cannot meditate
• Are at an impasse or want more from their meditation practice
• Value, honesty, inquiry, and independence
• Wish to discover new ways to engage with the dharma
Explore this website and discover for yourself how you want to become involved with Recollective Awareness and the Spokane Vipassana Meditation Community.